Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tre Flips

Tre Flips. Also known as 360 flips. They are the god of skateboarding. Hopefully, I'll be able to take on this god tonight. I assume it will take me a month or two to learn these. They combine a kickflip and a 360 shoveit.

Every great skater can tre flip, or should be able to.

I'll put my progress level at 50% because I can 360 shoveit and kickflip. I have the basic elements of this trick down. Hopefully, I'll work hard and get this trick down. Give me some encouragement! =D

22 comments:

  1. You can do it! :D Hard work and dedication never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be able to do this... back in the day lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your progress isn't at 50%. During a 360, that could be really dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  4. kepp at it, you'll be really awesome one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a tricky trick, HA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with nailing this trick - I only knwo one guy who can do it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck just keep practicing and you'll get it

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just a matter of time, you'll get this trick down

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su9DobVys8c Jason Lee's the man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nearly cracked my ankle doing these before! Be careful bro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's some hard stuff, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I doubt I'll get that trick in my belt, but I think you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa i hope you get this trick down

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're making good progress so far.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just keep practicing! and make sure you have a camera on you when you finally pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tre flipped a 12 back in the day. I don't skate anymore though, too old.

    ReplyDelete
  17. when i used to skate my friend would land these very frequently. sick stuff

    ReplyDelete